woohoo finally I have some pages to share!!
The first one is for Scrap the Girls February challenge - use the quote for inspiration and add hearts :) Head over to scrap the girls to get the full challenge details ;)
Love these pics of me with my girls on the beach - hehehe
(PMSL - as if that would be me! It is my gorgeous SIL Tam!)
And here is my sample page - using the Pink Paislee Cupid mega kit from SFS - sadly it is now sold out!









3 comments:
Wow such eye candy. I love that top layout and that sketch layout - just magical!
Oh, loving your beautiful work!!
Just gorgeous :0)
STUNNING LO's Kate, love the one you created for STG :) and I've printed off the sketch to attempt at some stage this month too :).
Hope it's nothing serious with your camera and they fix it super quick for you :( !!!!! but do what I did when mine was "sick", buy a cheap, small one to tide you over, it's always great to have a backup - LOL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment