Saturday, February 13, 2010

1 2 3 Jump!

Last night I got another LO done yippee! this was for Boutique's stash stomper sketch, by Em - I love Em's sketches, they are so unique and always push my comfort zone....
Had to get out the sewing machine too, it had been a long time!!
Pics are the kids at Birubi Beach jumping off the sand dunes - we had a lot of fun trying to get a good piccie :)
thanks for visiting xxx

8 comments:

Jane said...

how cute is your little dancer girl :), and gorgeous LO's Kate, just love the one you've done for kraft it up :).

Krissy Christie said...

Love that LO Kate!!Awesome action shot chickie :D

Krissy xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

bout time u blew the dust of that and USED it....bet u loved all the sewing... hehe ...

KarenB said...

LOVE this one so much Kate!! Fabulous action shot and a super fun beachy LO :) And the sewing too, haven't seen stitching on your LO's for ages.

Chloe said...

Love it! Especially those cute little round pics :-) fantastic sketch.

Linda Eggleton said...

Love the colours in this Kate...and Yay for getting the sewing machine out - it looks fabulous!

amanda said...

Oh yeah you've nailed that one Kate - love the spotty background.

Lauren said...

Love the layout - especially the maching stitching. I think I need a new sewing machine (but not for fabric! LOL)