Wow the weekend was so hot, there was nothing else to do but sit in the air con and scrap! finally!! my 1st lot of pages for the year.....
absolutely love it, one of my fav girl kits ever.
This is my friend Kylie and I at a friend's recent wedding

My friend & hairdresser Linsay and her gorgeous daughter

My gorgeous Branxton friends :)

Brielle and Elly (pregnant with Jada) Look how little Brielle is!!

Pics from Katie's hens day at the races!

I only added a few other little bits and pieces to these pages, all available from SFS too!
There is one other page but I can't show you that one till the 1st of Feb :)
Thanks for visiting xxx
10 comments:
theyre super gorgeous kate!!! love the look of that kit :)
Gorgeous work Kate!!
Krissy xx
Oh that kits look amazing the way you have used it. I love teh good friends layout withe green paint!!
awesome work as per usual my BWDT :)
but you really nailed this kit my dear.....
AWESOME pages Kate.
love all of them :)
Kate you have rocked that kit way to go.Take care Kerry xx
I love them! You are just so inspiring:)
Love love love them all, isn't that range to die for!!!
Oh Kate, these are terrific
Love what you've done with that kit, Kate....gorgeous work!
Post a Comment