Thursday, January 7, 2010

SFS and Scrap the Girls - Teamed up for January!

Scrap the Girls and Scrapbooking from Scratch have combined the January monthly challenge to give you 2 chances to win!
Peta & I thought this was a fab idea :)
Simply complete a GIRL layout using the sketch and you can enter it in the monthly challenge at Scrap the Girls and the sketch challenge at Scrapbooking from Scratch....
email your LO's to scrapthegirls@hotmail.com and peta@scrapbookingfromscratch.com
here is the sketch.....
Here is my sample page.....
here is Peta's gorgeous page
Peta used this beautiful new kit from SFS - Pink Paislee Cupid Mega kit
I have my kit now kit, as it is my DT kit for January and I can't WAIT to use it....
Hope to see lots of entries using the sketch :)

3 comments:

kerry said...

The kit looks fab and your layouts are great.I so meant to do this sketch .I think i better get onto it.Take care Kerry xx

Anonymous said...

I must get onto that sketch. I have that kit too :) It arrived today so better get scrapping. Love your sample LO and the sketch.

amanda said...

Always love your sketches Kate!!! And what a bonus to be able to enter it for Peta's comp too. It's on my to do list now :)