it has been such a busy past few days for us, so I haven't scrapped at all, but we have had stacks of photo opportunities! Here are just a few of them.....
Brielle opening her pressies on her birthday morning - the Polly Pocket pool

more pressies - the playdough ice-cream maker

Blowing out her candles at our family dinner in honour of her birthday :) and YES I made the cake from scratch!! so proud of myself....

Ari enjoying the awesome blow up water slide at Finn's party yesterday

Brielle having a slide!

Declan hiding in the tunnel - when will those teeth come back??

Izzy enjoying the watermelon

A sneaky paparazzi shot of Cayle, he never lets me take his photo!

Finn - out little Australia day baby - blowing out his candles for his 3rd birthday :)
A very yummy wendy's ice-cream cake!!

Brielle & Jada playing Amy's DS, brielle was so stoked that Amy "shares her toys" hehehe

Amy & I

and me again in my snazzy Aussie day singlet :)

can't wait to get some of these printed and scrapped!!
Kids go back to school tomorrow, woohoo! I can't wait to have my house back....
Thanks for visiting xxx
8 comments:
hi kate love the aussie day photos! hope brielle had a nice birthday she looked super happy! xo
Looks like a fab day Kate!Cant wait to see how you scrap them all :D LOL @ the papparazzi shot I always have to do sneaky ones of Al too :)
Krissy xx
Hi Kate - I just *had* to comment as my daughter has those exact HSM bathers!!LOL. Prob a good thing we dont' live close as we'd have our kids always dressed in the same clothes! lol
Fran xx
Happy birthday to your daughter Kate.And that is a very Aussie singlet you are wearing.Take care Kerry xx
Lots of fun photos here Kate...can't wait to see you scrap them :). And I must say, you're looking pretty hawt there in your aussie singlet Kate...lol
awesome pics babe....
HAPPY Belated bday Brielle!!!! looks like a GREAT weekend and oz day for you all!!!!
Happy belated birthday for Brielle :) and love all the fun Oz Day shots, can't wait to see you work your magic on them :)
woohoo looks like brielle had a great day....hope she got our email???
you look gorgeous of course in your aussie day singlet honey ...and the sneaky shot of cayle was really well done...hehehehe.....can't wait to see you scrap all these really fun photos!
xxxxxxx
Post a Comment