Friday, January 29, 2010

Huge Sale at Scrapbooking from Scratch!

Lets SHOP!!!!!!!
It all must go!!!!
Yes it is that time again when its time to clear the shelves ready for NEW stock... so 99% of the the shop is reduced - some below cost....
Kits, alphas, papers and even the already reduced items have been further reduced - so don't delay go shopping NOW!!!
Sale starts NOW and will end at 6am Monday morning.....
Please note that no extra discounts will be accepted.
Please do not use any credit codes you may not have used yet, as I will not accept these orders.
I have done my best to double check all inventory, but please note that if by chance an item isnt available I will refund you with your order.
Orders will be packed in order of me receiving them and will be sent as soon as money has cleared or on Monday which ever is sooner.
Start shopping HERE!!

No comments: