I love this girl to bits.......Happy Birthday Bubba :)
this morning she woke us very early and opened her pressies - I haven't uploaded the piccies yet, but she was very spoilt! we bought her a maui body board for the beach, a playdoh icecream maker, polly pocket pool, dr seuss books, aliens in the attic on dvd, camp rock on dvd, & a new lunchbox for school...she was very pleased with her new stash!
Yesterday we went to the beach with Carla, James & Rhys so she got her boogie board a bit early so it could get a work out!
We have had a huge few days, and tonight all the family are coming over for a baked dinner :)
there will be 8 adults and 3 kids, so I better get cooking and cleaning!










4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brielle!!Hope you have an awesome day little chickie!
Love that photo Kate :)
Krissy xx
Happy happy birthday!
(P.S. Loooooooove the name Brielle!!!)
Happy Birthday Brielle!! :)
Sounds like you got lots of super pressies - lucky girl!
That is a gorgeous photo Kate, I can see why you love it so much <3
What a beautiful photo of your gorgeous girl!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful bday Brielle :)
Post a Comment