Here are some recent pics of us that I haven't shared before :)
The kids on halloween at a fundraiser day for camp quality - Declan the coloured polka dot puppy, Brielle the vampire and Izzy the lady beetle - the poor face girl doing the face painting said my 3 kids were the most challenging LOL...

Cayle & I at Muswellbrook races on Melbourne cup day, a great day out!! excuse the bad photo, taken with the kids point & shoot, which is apparently a shit camera.

Brielle & Declan at our last trip to Birubi beach about 2 weeks ago

Night out for dinner with the girls!!! these girls are my best friends from high school, and I love that we have managed to still stay in touch and close friends. when we get together it is so easy and relaxed even though it is usually only a handful of times a year. Clockwise around the table: Michelle at the front, me, Bron, Amy, Mara & Jo - unfortunately we were missing Belinda & Juliet.

And some scrapping!! My page for the Boutique stylist challenge by Amanda, to scrap something you are thankful for......My family :)

and Lisa's CC challenge at Savvy - do an extreme makeover on an old LO.... I did this LO

and this is the scary original LOL - how embaressing

I spent the day at Peta's yesterday having a fabulous crop day with lots of beautiful girls and did 3 LO's which I will share once I take photos. for the next 2 weeks I will be teaching swimming lessons over at Stroud pool for their school intensive swimming program, so life will be very busy!! no idea when I will have time to christmas shop EEK!!
thanks for visiting and please leave a comment if you have been here, I LOVE getting them
xxxx
12 comments:
Gorgeous photos Kate!!Love the LO's too :D I should do an extreme makeover on some of my first LO's lol
Krissy xx
Great pics and LO's Kate!
awesome photos Kate - and love the LOs....
glad you could come yesterday - it was lots of fun :)
you looked HOT babe on MC Day :)
pages looks great too :)
xxx
Gorgeous LO's, Kate!
Gorgeous photos & Lo's, Kate. I love your extreme makover LO - & don't worry, I'm sure we all have some of those embarrasing LO's that could also do with an extreme makover...lol
great photos and love that purple dress you had one!!
Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving comments, I appriecate each and everyone.
:) x
Loving the LO's Kate & the photos are awesome. I love tha tone of you & Cayle.
loving the photos and the layouts honey....the make over turned out great!! i now i could do that to a LOT of mine....hehehehe...
looks like the kids had a great time!
jules xxx
Woot Woot look at you all dressed up for the races!!!
aw such cute photos and you looked great at the races kate! lol @ the embarrassing lo, im sure we have ALL got them hehe
Great layouts KAte and look at you all dressed up you looked fab.TAke care Kerry xx
Post a Comment