Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lucky Me....

Lucky Me is the name of this beautiful new kit from SFS - and lucky me because Peta sent it to me as my free DT kit for November :) I had so mcuh fun playing with these colours that I normally wouldn't use......only $35 it is great value and you get a WHOLE pack of basic grey buttons :)

this is the 1st LO I created, you have seen it in an earlier post, but I thought I'd shove it in your face again LOL
love the background pp for this LO - it had so many possibilities but I wanted to leave it pretty much whole, just trimmed an inch of each side. Photos are Amy & I way back in January 2000
lots of circles going on here LOL, the heidi swapp black & white alphas from SFS compliment this kit beautifully!! not included in the kit though, you will have to purchase them seperately ;)
aren't kids awful when you are trying to get a group shot at a birthday party?? argh!!!
poor Brielle!!! she looks so funny.....this was the very last pp scraps from the kit!! I also added a little Jillibean soup journal spot, available from SFS too!!
There are also 4 other awesome new kits, make sure you pop into SFS for a look :)
thanks for visiting xxx

5 comments:

Fran said...

Loving the look of that kit and I adore what you've done with it!!

Fran xx

Peta said...

Kate you are amazing - i know I pushed you with this one - and you have excelled!!!! thanks :)

Kate said...

yummo kate! so summery and fun that kit! xo

Jane said...

poor little Brielle, the look on her face is priceless :). The new SFS kit looks awesome, might have to grab one of those!!!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous work, Kate! Oh dear, the difference in the look on Brielle's face from that first photo - thru to the last...poor thing!