Thursday, November 19, 2009

Having a shocker

today I photographed these four LOs and the pictures are terrible!!! not sure why I am having such a bad photography day, but anyway I am too lazy to re-do them LOL!
Last night I scrapped this page using my NEW Lucky Me kit from SFS - this was my free kit for November!!
I also did this last night using the Mistletoe and Co mega kit from SFS

Love how this page turned out but it looks so terrible here :( sorry Gigi!!
this is for the ScrapBoutique stash stomper, and had so much fun using my new glimmer mists (thanks Jules!!)
Hope you like it Gigi, I added Rainer's favourite toy story song just for you :)
This was for Em's monthly challenge at Boutique, in honour of rememberance day to scrap someone you loved who has passed away :( obviously I have scrapped Hamish....
thanks for visiting!! I will practice my photography skills for the next LO share xxx

8 comments:

Chloe said...

gorgeous LO's Kate. Don't you hate it when they just won't play nice and photograph well!! Don't worry, they are still stunning :-)

Krissy Christie said...

Beautiful work Kate!

Blame it on the camera.....thats what I do ;-) lol

Krissy xx

Kate said...

gorgeous kate!!! i love the hamish one very spesh

Peta said...

stunning pages!!!

kerry said...

Great pages Kate they look fab.Take care Kerry xx

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous pages Kate - as always. And yes, blame it on the camera...lol

Sar said...

Beautiful work. Just love the page of Hamish. :) xoxo

Giovanna Scott said...

OMG KATE!! I love the layout and will pop into boutique too to comment. I can't believe you remembered that song! you are amazing.
xxooxx