I sat down yesterday afternoon while everyone was resting and managed to do 4 more LO's! very happy with these, as my never-ending stash of paper and kits is slowly getting smaller.....
These are all "just because" layouts, not for any comps.
The 1st one is me & the gorgeous, talented and very funny Kerry Murray xxx
It is inspired by a Belinda Venables LO from the current SM
loved this photo shoot, it was so fun. I have used the gorgeous AMber road pps from pink paislee, available from SFS
and this last photo was taken in the car straight after Decky wobbled out his 1st top tooth....so cute and gappy! Used the awesome round & round kit from SFS for this one too! plus a few other little bits ;)










11 comments:
Love all those Los, Kate. Especially love the colour PP in the friends LO.
I think I have to get the round and round kit.
Stunning LO's as always Kate. That photo from the crop is stunning and you have truly dont it justice.
Wowee Kate love the LO's!!Fandabbydosey work :D I love that photo of Declan and his missing tooth its so cute!
Krissy xx
HI Kate well look at us two arnt we just the picture of prettiness.I love the layout it looks fantastic.Great picture too .I only looked at that pic on the weekend and thought must scrap that.I have ran out of ink in my printer so i will have to get some and just do that.I love the other layouts too.Take care Kerry xx
AWESOME layouts miss kate... you are truely on a roll babe...
love those LO's Kate, its great doing LO's for just because.
x
Gorgeous LO's Kate! it is good to do some "just because" sometimes!
gorgeous kate!!! you are must be getting through lots of your stash lately with all the beautiful pages you are doing :)
These are fabulous!! Love the one of you and the devine KerryM ~ she's such a gorgeous lady!! Also the LO of Declan and his tooth, way cute and fantastic colours. Love your work xx
you have a gorgeous lot of friends there babe.. and they all look gorgeous!!I dont think i got a pic of me and MISS M... boo hoo.. hopefully there will be a next time!!
absolutely beautiful layouts honey...you are a true inspiration...thanks for sharing you wonderful talent with us ...xxx
Post a Comment