Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How nice are these.....

Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co Mega Christmas kit
I have just ordered these 2 new awesome mega-kits from Scrapbooking from scratch....They are only $45 each and are PACKED pull of value and yumminess - you also receive a sheet of six sketches by me!
I will pick them up at Peta's retreat in only a couple of weeks!!!! they are my reward for using lots of my stash over the past month and being a good girl not buying anything new ;)
there are at least 2 or 3 other new kits in store, go & have a look HERE lots of different sizes and prices to suit anyone's budget.
If you are a kit junkie you won't be disappointed :)

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

love the look of these kits
Think you know I am kit junkie. lol
:)
x

Kate said...

LOL Flick, when I was writing that post, I had a little giggle and thought of you straight away - Kit queen ;)

Krissy Christie said...

Oooooh they look fabbo Kate!

Krissy xx

michelle said...

I'm a kit convert, too. Peta takes all the hard work out of chosing papers. I love what both of you do with them, too

I'm eyeing those crate paper kits