Woohoo!! I got my sub of scrapbook creations today and I saw this on page 120 :) YAY!! It is my 1st double page published....very exciting! the colours in the mag look awesome too, a bit better than my photo here actually LOL....and the kids are very happy that they are ALL in this LO. Make sure you go & buy a copy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
WOOHOO WOOHOO - it looks AWESOME Kate!!! very colourful and stands out nicely - and you even got the sneak peek AGAIN!!!!
wow thats awesome honey!!! i am so happy for you and the layout is spectacular honey...happy dance time...woohoo!!!!
xxxx
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
congrats babe!!!!
looks AWESOME !!!!!
xxx
Woweee! can't wait to get my copy.
Awesome Kate thats fab lovely layout will have to make sur i get a copy.Take care Kerry xx
CONGRATS on having a double published Kate - WTG!!!!!!!
Congrats Kate!!!!! Saw it yesterday.
WAY TO GO MUMMA K!!! Love the double (p.s. I liked yours the best heehee!!)
xx
gigi
Congrats on your fab layout being published Kate!
Post a Comment