Sunday, September 6, 2009

Scrap share

A few LO's I have done over the past few days....this 1st one I did at Tash's place on friday, with Tash, Peta & Jaimy...it was sucha great day - thanks girls!!
I did this one yesterday, it is for the Stash stomper sketch at ScrapBoutique by Manon
Did this one at Tash's place too - it is for the monthly sketch challenge at Savvy


And this is for Kerryn's ad inspiration challenge at Savvy, completed at Tash's place too!

Speaking of Savvy, round one for the DT comp has commenced and I am working on my entry today! I still think there is time if you are interested in entering.....
Today is also Fathers Day! the kids were very excited giving daddy the pressies they made and the pnes they bought at the school stall. we are heading up to mum & dad's place for lunch after he gets back from golf :)
Thanks for visiting xxx




5 comments:

Terri Cook said...

GORGEOUS eye candy Kate. Good luck with the DT entry -- I am sure you will nail it..you are an amazing talent.

marijana said...

great pages Kate!!!!

jules said...

great layouts honey...love them!!

thanks for the comments on my blog..hehehhe...finally had something to show..hehe...

GOOD LUCK with the dt comp honey...you'll go great i just know it!!

kerry said...

Great layouts Kate you are on a roll.take care Kerry xx

Tash said...

It was such a pleasure having you my dear!! And your layouts are *** awesome!!!! I lurve that one of Decky! xxx