WOW what an awesome weekend I have had!! 4 whirlwind days in Victoria with the most gorgeous group of girls......
here are just a few piccies I took, most of the pics are on other cameras and I will get copies of them soon! I haven't even thought about taking photos of all the layouts I did yet, that will have to wait till I get through the mountains of washing and house stuff.....
here are just a few piccies I took, most of the pics are on other cameras and I will get copies of them soon! I haven't even thought about taking photos of all the layouts I did yet, that will have to wait till I get through the mountains of washing and house stuff.....











6 comments:
Love the piccies Kate!Looks like you all had a fab time :D
Krissy xx
great photos Kate!!!
it was AWEOSME to meet you in real life..
what can I say babe ..you ROCk
love ya
M
xxxxx
Oh hun, how cool are all the pics of US!!! Love that we got to spend some time together, meeting awesome people like you just makes it all worthwhile, can't wait to see you in two months! MWAH!!!!
Luv Sar
thats it............
im not talking to you.......
im going of in to the corner to sulk...........
:(
looks like you had a great time honey....so glad it all went so well....can't wait to check out the layouts!
luvs ya jules xx
KAte it was great meeting you too.Just got my computer back from being fixed and now having trouble with email eeeeeek.I hope to catch up with you again one day in the futre.I hope i wasnt too naughty in Peta's class.Take care Kerry xx
Post a Comment