Here it is! our first child with a broken bone (well 2 broken bones actually) and I'm sure this won't be the last.....On saturday Declan fell off Brielle's top bunk and managed to fracture both the bones in his wrist OUCH poor little man :( But he is coping very well! The black and white photos were taken in the 1st couple of days when he had the temporary plaster on, and the ones below were taken today when he got his new spiffy red waterproof plaster on! It is on for 4 weeks. He is such a tough little cookie. Apart from that, all is well here, I am off to MELBOURNE tomorrow!!!! YAHOOO!!!! I'm so excited, 4 days away with the girls scrapping. I will have lots of piccies and layouts to share when I get home. Thanks for looking xxx Kate












1 comment:
Poor little man :( {{hugs}} he looks chuffed with the red cast lol :D
Have an awesome time lovey!
Krissy xx
Post a Comment