1. use some type of metal on the LO {eg: buckle, label holder, tin, etc}
2. out of focus photo
2. out of focus photo
3. Use of at least 5 staples
Here is my sample page - I was a bit freaked out having to use an out of focus photo, so I found these pre-digi pics of Brielle & Declan, one is out of focus and one is not....I have used 6 staples and a paperclip as my metal thingy - easy peasy!!! No excuses NOT to get this challenge done.....email your pages to challenge_123@hotmail.com
I did this layout on the day too, a "just because" page and I really love all the white space. I used the Tiffany kit from SFS
Another page using the Anthem kit, this page was for Bon's scraps write now challenge by Peta

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! this is my sample page for the Scrapbooking from scratch monthy sketch for August....I have used the GORGEOUS and bright new Popsicles kit from SFS.....Make sure you enter this sketch comp, as you have a chance of winning a $15 voucher!!! more details here

Another layout using the Popsicles kit - love the beautiful bright colours!!
Another "just because" layout using the gorgoeus Collage press Knave of Hearts papers available from SFS....these are the 1st photos of Cayle holding Rhys, he is soooo cute!
ANOTHER NEW KIT from Scrapbooking from Scratch - American Crafts, Craft fair - LOVE this kit, lots of beautiful colours and embellies - awesome value too at only $25

In other scrappy news I was very excited to be asked by Scrapbooking memories to do their product showcase challenge, so they sent me some yummy goodies to make a layout and card with!!! I also had another layout accepted - a Decky one (SM as well) so I was very excited about all that!!!! I need to get busy on the product challenge today as it will have to be posted wednesday......no pressure! LOL...
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! this is my sample page for the Scrapbooking from scratch monthy sketch for August....I have used the GORGEOUS and bright new Popsicles kit from SFS.....Make sure you enter this sketch comp, as you have a chance of winning a $15 voucher!!! more details here
Another layout using the Popsicles kit - love the beautiful bright colours!!
Apart from scrapping, i have been busy with the kiddies, they are all back at school now and have survived the 1st week, I have put my house back into respectable order and am now looking forward to the Bon's scraps retreat in melbourne which is only 6 sleeps away!!!!!! I am so excited, can't wait!!!!
Thanks for visiting, have a great day xxx










2 comments:
wow what exciting news about Sm mag!!! awesome honey..have fun with that.....love all your layouts too!!
luvs ya jules xxx
Wow, you have been super, super busy...so many gorgeous LO's! Congrats with all the SM stuff - that's awesome!
Post a Comment