After much consideration over the past few weeks, today I made my announcement on ScrapBoutique that I was giving up my stylist position....It made me feel sad as I have enjoyed the past 12months so much, but on the other hand I find it a relief not to feel pressured to be on the forum all the time - not that Chelsea ever made me feel like I had to be, but I felt I should be as part of my responsibilities. It has been so much fun working with Chels, Lix & Manon and I will miss it, but I felt it was time for a change. You can read my whole announcement here. I thinkk it will be fun to return to being a regular boutique babe and join in the comps and challenges without the pressure of setting them!
In other EXCITING news, I have been working "un-officially" as a design team member for Peta's website scrapbooking from scratch for the past few months, helping her design kits and sketches, but as her website and product base has now grown, she has put me on officially as the 1st DT member for scrapbooking from scratch!! it is very exciting, every month I will design a new sketch with a sample page for the monthly competition and design sample pages and sketches for the kits. Make sure you head over and check out the new June sketch challenge here
Although my decision to leave scrapboutique had nothing to do with my new role at scrapbooking from scratch, it really was pure co-incidence they came about at the same time, I feel happier to concentrate my work into one place at a time, makes life much easier!! my duties at SFS will be much less time consuming too.
Thanks for the support from all my scrappy friends xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
i am so glad to welcome you offically kate - you are a HUGE help to me - even if its just to bounce ideas off....we have the best fun - i love working with YOU!!!
Post a Comment