wow it is almost June!! that means I have 2 kids birthdays to prepare for, as well as some scrappy news to share, but you will have to wait until Monday for that ;)
We have had a busy week here - monday I went scrapping at Peta's which is always fun, and it was great to see Terri, Amanda & Lois who I haven't seen in a while, as well as my girls Jules, Cazza & Leonie.....Lots of laughs! Monday afternoon declan had his very 1st friend come over for a play date after school - little Gabby, she is so cute and they had a lovely afternoon. Jules joined me on tuesday at my place for some quiet scrapping time, and it was so great to catch up. Wednesday was education day at school so I spent most of the day there, thursday Declan's class performed at the biggest morning tea - he was so cute!!
I haven't had a lot of time to scrap over the past couple of weeks, but here is the latest lot!
This one was from Peta's latest blind challenge at Scrapbooking from scratch, using the new little sprout kit which will be released next week some time!!
This was Sandie's monthly sketch at Bon's, it was a great sketch!! I used the ORBIT kit from SFS

This was a LO I did a while ago, not 100% sure if I like it, but anyway! I love the paper range - LYB baby boy safari - you can buy this kit from SFS, perfect for baby boys, there is also a baby girl range available

This was Manon's sunday roast from the last ScrapBoutique CC, it was heaps of fun lots of messy paint fun!!

and this is my entry for the May 123 challenge - once again using the gorgeous new little sprout kit available soon from scrapbooking from scratch, keep watching out for it!











3 comments:
Looks like Peta has some awesome kits coming, as always! Your pages are gorgeous, love them all.
Cheers,
Sar
Hi Kate :)
Declan looks so grown up in that photo!! Your layouts rock :)
I am looking forward to August and finally meeting you in person!! I love your sense of humour and can't wait to have a laught with you :)
awesome pages from great kits...well done honey.....
go decky.... he looked so cute...glad his play date went well!
Post a Comment