This weekend is the monthly Cyber crop at Boutique, and while Chelsea is away at the Cox plate she has left the Stylists in charge! come & check out the challenges for a chance to win shopping vouchers.....
There is also only a week till the scrapboutique retreat at Anna Bay and I am so excited to have a weekend away with the girls. Should be great fun!!
Here is a layout share of some recent pages, enjoy!!










9 comments:
great looking Los...love the waiting one the best...awesome
loving your bright funky pages Kate! just fantastic!
Love your work Kate!
Gogeous layouts Kate. Love the bright colours in the school lo and the papers used in the 6 weeks lo. xx
blog hopping here, charm made me leave a comment LMAO
kate - I love your pages, just gorgeous, the colours are great!
isn't all the love from this blog hopping thing cool? i love the last page - and 6 weeks - and the one from charm's class - and...
~a
Kate....where do I start??? You are amazing and I just adore your pages!!! Mwa chickie! xx
Love all the chat on your blog Kate!! The layout titled Bula is my favourite..the flowers and the circle look great :)
Post a Comment