Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gone to the dark side...

Been experimenting with my scrapping over the weekend & did 2 A4 size layouts....by choice!! it was fun to scrap on a smaller size, and SO easy, love how they turned out too, but I don't think I'm tempted away from the 12x12's just yet ;) Had a busy weekend scrapping saturday, then over at mum's sunday. we witnessed Missy the cow giving birth to her calf, it was so amazing and the girls were just mesmorized. They had never seen anything be born before. Brielle raced to school yesterday to tell it for news, goodness knows what she said LOL...as in the car coming home there were reports from the back seat about "did you see the bubble hanging out the cow's fanny??" Too funny.....
For Sandie's weekend "pink" challenge at Bons
My sample LO for my CC challenge at ScrapBoutique

Challenge to scraplift a Chelsea LO :)

LO from Liz's sketch @ scrapboutique CC

Peta's speed scrap sketch at Bons (journalling is for carla to finish)

For Manon's challenge @ scrapboutique CC

4 comments:

Tash said...

OMG Kate that is just too hoolarious!! Oh....if only I was the teacher on that day lol!! Your pages are just gorgeous...as always and I am loving the A4 size!! But stay here....on this side k!

Krissy Christie said...

Gorgeous work Kate!!


PMSL @ the cow fanny bubble LOL!!!

Krissy xx

Maxine said...

Love all of your layouts. My fav is the first cuddle. Just STUNNING.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work, Kate!

Steph (not Cameron!!)
PS I'm finally doing my blog hopping and commenting.