Sunday, October 5, 2008

Long Weekend Scrap Attack

I have had so much fun scrapping the weekend away (alone LOL) I seem to scrap much better at home without my noisy friends distracting me (hehehe)...Kids have been awesome this weekend, we were without Brielle, I just picked her up from Noony's this afternoon, Izzy & declan have played together beautifully all weekend, they went for a swim yesterday at granny's then the weather turned sour so they have spent a lot of time watching movies & ctaching up on naps.....BLISS!!! SO I was very productive, but the house looks like a bomb hit it!! you can't be a scrap addict & an immaculate house keeper LOL

I did this LO at Chelsesa's house on friday, it was inspired by a LO by Belinda Venables in a recent scrapbooks etc mag - I loved the page design she used! used the BG urban prairie pps again...

This is my new fav LO, I love how it turned out!!! It's for Sandies CC challenge at Bons

This is my LO of my naughty boy breaking eggs, from Peta's blind challenge at Bon's CC. Love these playtime pps too!!

Here is my sample LO for the Stylist challenge I have set for October at ScrapBoutique. Love this LO too, these photos are very special to me. and the BG offbeat pps are awesome too!!

3 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Hey there Kate.

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!

I love your layout - thanks so much for sharing! I feel honoured!

Have a fabulous week.

Belinda
xx

Manon Keir said...

You have been such a busy scrapper this weekend Kate!! They are all stunning!!

Krissy Christie said...

Holey dooley Kate!!You are a scrappin machine chicky!!Awesome work I love them all :)


Krissy xx