School holidays are half over & it has been a very busy week for us!! We visited Carla, james & baby Rhys at home on thursday, which was really nice as the kids got to cuddle him & they think he is wonderful.....yesterday I had a lovely day scrapping with Chels & Savvy, even managed to finish a layout, and half a 2nd one, and snaffle some of the new BG urban prairie & sass lass papers!! they are SO nice.
Here are my recent pages all completed over last few days.....
I was SO lucky to receive the above LO from my gorgeous online friend Gigi, who scrapped this pic of Brielle & I for me in the bons scraps photo swap. I absolutely love it!!!! {mwah} Gigi, you are so talented 









2 comments:
bout time you updated girlie... love the use of allthose papers.. cant wait to get that urban praire... love all your amazing pages... have a great sunday enjoy the peace without PJ around.. hahaha .. heeehehehehe.. lol..
sorry bored ...
sandie
hugs
XX
you've gone MAD with all this scrapping!! I like it all (clever thing). i had a blast with your photo and would happily do another for you {hugs}
Post a Comment