Friday, June 13, 2008

My very exciting news.....

The lovely Chelsea, owner of ScrapBoutique, asked me a few nights ago if I would like to be one of the new "Stylists" which is basically a design team, but with a way cooler name lol...Of course I said yes, it is very exciting & means I get a generous discount in the boutique shop & a pack of goodies sent to me each month to play with.....still can't stop smiling about it. The lovely Liz Weber is joining me as the 2nd stylist, and there will be a 3rd position up for grabs to win during the big comp happening sooon, more details will be revealed later, but are you interested??? pop into ScrapBoutique for a look.....
Thanks to all of you who already know for your wonderful comments, as most of you know how much this means to me!

6 comments:

Liz Weber said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kate - how cool is it going to be to be a Boutique Stylist... I am looking forward to the fun and adventure with you.

Chelsea said...

Yay for Kate!! You're going to be a super stylist!! And yes....it is waay cooler than a DT!! LOL

bon said...

YAY, well done kate, thats fabulous news :)

Tash said...

I've already left a msg on boutique, I really am just sooo happy and excited for you Kate!! You really do deserve it and I can imagine how much it means to you!!! You will be so good at it!! xxx

Melanie H said...

Well done Kate, Chelsea couldn't have picked a better person than you and Liz.

Can't wait to see what you create for Chels.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!! Kate this is fantastic. We are all so proud of you cause you do deserve it so much. You have worked hard to get to this spot, so lap up the limelight girl.
Jody