Thursday, June 12, 2008

more recent pages....

This first one is me in kindergarten - as Peta said "OMG it's Declan with plaits!" so true.....

It is for the ScrapBoutique monthly comp
.

This is for week 1 of the BONanza at Bon's scraps...very challenging criteria, but I was really happy with the outcome
From Peta's blind challenge at the last boutique cc



My example page for the challenge I set last month at the boutique CC




Chelsea's challenge - a sketch from pagemaps, and also the 1st LO I have done this size (8.5x11")


A LO scraplifted from Peta, for the May almanac at boutique

(some of the Bon's girls may recognise their work in there)
tribute for international scrapbooking day

April almanac - poetry month


I also have some VERY exciting scrapping news, but you will have to wait till tomorrow for me to reveal it, stay tuned!!

6 comments:

Tash said...

Can you pop me an email and tell me anyway??? Pleeeaaaaase!! x

Melanie H said...

Oooo I can't wait to hear your good news Kate. Tomorrows too far away. Lol

Beautiful layouts Kate.

jules said...

awesome pages honey!!!

and CONGRATS ON THE HUGE NEWS!!!!!
i am really really really happy for you gorgeous!!!!!

luvs ya jules xxx

Kate said...

Go check the announcement section on scrapboutique forum girls!! very exciting!!

Jane said...

how cute are you Kate - love the kindy LO.

and HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your news - so well deserved and how exciting for you.

Anonymous said...

THEY couldnt of picked a better stylist for the team ...

well done kate .. and desereved your such a beautiful scapper i cant get over how great all these pages are.....


hugs and kisses
sandie
:D