Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How Exciting!!!!

I won the monthly comp at Bon's scraps with this LO, the theme being mums.....The win makes me the guest DT member for all of June, and also the last guest DT at Bons as she is going back to a store voucher from this month....so I feel very honoured & very excited!! Bon is sending me a scrap pack which I will use to complete the challenges for June, can't wait to see what goodies are in there!! Don't forget the BONanza starts in 3 sleeps, so go over to Bons scraps & register your interest, there will be some great challenges....


6 comments:

jules said...

i am soooooooooo happy for you honey!!! it is a wonderful page and definately a well deserved win!!! congrats and i can't wait to see what you create with all your goodies!!!!

luvs ya jules xx

Peta said...

you definately deserve this one!!! i sooooo love this page, I am so proud of you for scrapping it! Have fun with your DT pack!!!!

Ceci said...

Congrats Kate, defintely well deserved! :) ..looking forward to seeing your creations with your DT pack!!

Anonymous said...

Such a timeless and innocent photo, just beautiful....Great win dear.

Krissy Christie said...

woohoo!!Congrats Kate!!!!

krissy xx

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on your win Kate, it is a stunning layout and I know how much it means to you dso Im so happy for you.