The monthly comp is up too, all about Mothers day! also some fab new themes for the may almanac.
A little bit belated, but on the Anzac weekend was the Boutique CC - I was away and managed to do the 1st LO here Pool Princesses in the motel room at Peak Hill. Chels took a well earned rest at the cyber crop and allowed Terri, Liz & Krissy to take over & set the challenges. I also handed over my sparkly bingo gown to Krissy to host bingo while I was away & she did an awesome job:)I was lucky enough to WIN Liz's challenge!! Yay, thanks Liz!! I have a MME pack coming from Chels, and a RAK from Liz - thanks girls!

WINNER! from Liz's gorgeous sketch











7 comments:
beautiful pages!!!
i hope to get the sketch done....it was a great pick by the way!!!
Kate your LO's are gorgeous!
Awwww I wanted to see what you had done for my challenge!!! :( LOL
I'm off to check out your challenge at the boutique :)
Krissy xx
I got tears in my eyes reading the journalling on your Stronger layout. They are beautiful photos.
Congratulations on your win.
congrats on you win Kate.
got a tear in my eye reading your "stronger" journalling - it's an awesome LO.
Beautiful LO's Kate.It's "marvelous" what a bit of make-up can do to ones beautiful face.Especially loved the journalling on your stronger LO.I got a teary for you.Luv Donna xx
Gorgeous work Kate. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Stronger LO...it makes me so heartbroken for you. *big hugs*
i love the stonger layout .. and the rest but u did an awesome job on this one ....
heartfelt
Post a Comment