It has been an exciting past couple of weeks at the fun community of Bons Scraps scrapbooking forum... The most exciting news was that my friend Peta was announced as their newest DT member!! Yay Peta!! she is already bringing lots of exciting things to the site...
The cyber crop which started last monday night and ended early this morning was full of fun & scrapping, I got all 4 challenges done and am really happy with my efforts! I also entered my page for the april girl kit, which I think is gorgeous. Seeing all the new babies around the place has made me pull out Brielle's pre-digital baby shots & get them scrapped - it is a great feeling! the new May kits at Bons are out and they are fabulous! the boy one is sold out (luckily I ordered one early!) and there is only a few girl ones left.....great value, get into Bons and check them out!! also be sure to go into the challenges at Bons to check out Peta's monthly challenge:)
Sadly Peta took the place of Sheree in the Design team, as Sheree is moving onto a DT position at another website...we will miss your challenges Sheree:)
Also at the CC I won a LO to be designed for me by the other new member of Bon's Leanne Love I have emailled my photo to Leanne & can't wait to see what she does with it - thanks Leanne!!















4 comments:
great pages honey as always! can't wait to see how you go!!!!
All your layouts are gorgoeus Kate, well done.
great display of awesome work here Kate... you are truely on a roll.... your pages are evolving and your stretching yourself to GREAT heights... well done!!!
wow... these pages are awesome ... send your mojo my way .... i second what peta said totally... your style has gone to the next level...
sandie
xx
Post a Comment