Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yay for me!!

A great week!!! I won the ScrapBoutique March comp for this LO from a round sketch....I received a $20 voucher for the boutique from the lovely Chelsea! thanks Chels!! have already spent it on some very nice fancy pants pp's & other little goodies....
Today I also won Fran's challenge for Bons CC wth the LO in the below post "Little angels" of Izzy & Caleb!! So exciting!! I received a $20 voucher for Bon's shop, which I have already spent on some yummy new Thickers!!! Can't wait to get my goodies!! thanks Bon & Fran:)

5 comments:

Peta said...

YAY you... you are on a roll.... so what are you entering next and I will stay clear, such hard competetion!!!!

jules said...

way to go honey!!!! great pages as always!!!! just love them....

i think peta might be right maybe we have to start scrapping somewhere else to stand a chance...hahaha

luvs ya and again well done!!!!!!!

Jane said...

yay for you Kate - two wins - well done - they are just stunning LO's. And great minds - I've just bought some of Bon's thickers too!!! Have fun creating.

SANDIE MALLON said...

great round layout there kate.. looks awesome can see why it won... im with peta you make the competition hard.... lol

congrats
sandie
xx

Melanie H said...

Well done, both are gorgoeus and you are on a roll.