Monday, April 7, 2008

Bon's scraps Cyber crop

Today is the last day of Bon's march cyber crop!! LO's are due in by midnight tonight, and I am all finished YAY!! Here are my 3 LO's. I also won Sheree's week long scavenger hunt (I was the only person who manged to complete it lol) and I won a LO scrapped by Sheree!! I am so excited about this, I just have to email a piccie of my choice to Sheree & she is going to scrap it for me & post it back! I'll show it off when I receive it:)
For Sheree's challenge - use a large photo with action, circles and some stamping

Bon's challenge - colours pink & charcoal (white & black accepted too), a mixed alpha title & a flourish


Fran's sketch.....

4 comments:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on the scavenger hunt win. Can't wait to see what Sheree creates for you.

Your laoyuts are gorgoeus, is the Winners layout the one with the large photo that you were asking about at Scrap Boutique?

jules said...

love them honey!! well done....they are all just gorgeous you should be really happy with all your effort this weekend!!!

thanks for entering my comp too!!!!

Kate said...

Yes it was mel...I was really struggling wth it & needed some expert opinions!! But I was very happy with how it turned out in the end!

SANDIE MALLON said...

you were very good getting all three entries in kate... they were all great ... i love the pink lo.. have a great week..

sandie
xx