Thursday, March 6, 2008

Only one sleep to go!!!!

Can't wait till tomorrow afternoon, & I am out of here!!! ready to scrap the weekend away!!!

In other scrapping news, Peta has something very exciting on the go, so go check out her blog & see her new class kits that she is selling at an awesome price & the sneak peeks look so inviting!!! Gotta be quick, there is a limited number!!! Wishing Peta all the luck in the world for this new venture! see all the kits here

I also finally finished my LO for round 2 of Bon's scraps DT comp....Very stiff competition, but I am happy that mine is the best I could do with the criteria supplied! Not sure what the next step is, but it has been a very exciting process that I am realy enjoying being a part of!



2 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

hay kate

have fun on the retreat ... take heaps of pic and be sure to post them so we can check out the fun and cant wait to see all the layouts ....

PS your DT layout was gorgeous goodluck

cheers
sandie
xx

Terri B said...

Gorgeous LO Kate! OMGOSH at all the handcutting you did on those papers!

Hope the weekend away is awesome...thinking of you girls.