A great time was had by all!!! especially me, I had a fantastic weekend - great food, great company & lots of scrapping - who could ask for more??? Thanks to everyone who came, it really was heaps of fun, and I hope you all enjoyed it!!! here are a few pics, I will put more up tomorrow - it's a bit time consuming......
The Sunday group
The Saturday group
Haylie & Michelle
Sandy & Trish
Jaimy
Bron & Jules - lollies are very important!
Alfresco dining area
Busy working bees
Tash & Peta
our messy work room!
(in photo: Trish, sandy, Peta, Jules & me)










4 comments:
great pics Kate..... and a great weekend for sure.... can't wait for the next one, the food here isn't as good as there :)
Looks like you all had a fab time ladies,I'm VERY jealous of you all.Just wait till next time I'm in !!!! Luv Donna xx
Ok its official I am green! Looks like you had so much fun! Those lollies are important....didi you eat all yours Kate? LOL
I am coming to the next one for sure!
wow what an awesome way to spend a weekend... and no men heavan the pics look great kate you did a fab job putting it all together ... am I green.... YES
xx
Post a Comment