Monday, March 10, 2008

more pics of the girls!

My sister, Carla - her first scrapping experience!!!

Bron

Jaimy & Jules - getting comfy in the pjs


Bev



Penny & Julie


Jaimy & Jules (another drink Jaimy???)


Haylie, Aunty Val (kitchen helper) & our wonderful host & awesome chef Marion!!!(aka - my mum) Thanks Mummy!! mwah xxx

Tash concentrating very hard - love that fiskars tool, I really need one!!!


Peta


Jody - drinks anyone???

Michelle - thouroughly enjoying dessert!!!


5 comments:

donna said...

More awsome pics Kate.I do worry about Jody though,when is her next AA meeting,ha ha ha .Wished I'd been with you guys seems you ALL had a ball.Luv Donna xx

Terri B said...

ROFLMAO @ Jody..how funny is that! LOVING these pics Kate...the girls as they really are..Poor Michelle..dessert must have been fab!

Krissy Christie said...

Cool photo's Kate!! Now I can put some faces to the names!!!:)

Peta said...

love the pics kate.... well done!! maybe we need our next class to be - scrap our weekend...

Kate said...

sounds like a great idea Peta!!! I took 100 photos....