By Fran Tynan - lol thanks Fran, I think I spend enough time on the computer....;)
Heres the rules
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Tagged by Fran, my lovely scrapping friend from the sticks in WA, met on Bons scraps where she is on the DT!
Hmmm, 7 wierd or random things about me.....
1. I have 2 mini foxy dogs - both named after a famous boxer -Oscar & Della ( we had a Hoya, but he was sold as a puppy)
2. I eat my toast cold - I prefer it that way!
3. I don't drink coffee
4. I can play the flute
5. I am a terrible housekeeper - but a good mum
6. I was a courier for a freight company in my former life before children
7. I love peppermint chocolate!
Ok.....tag 7 people...I don't know 7 people with blogs!!!!
1. Krissy
2. Terri
3. Peta
4. Charm
5. Sheree
sorry Fran, 5 will have to do!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
All done Kate! :) I had even less people than you had on your tag list :o
Krissy xx
LOL Kate and Krissy - even Terri joined in and tagged me doh!
I will go and do mine now.
Loving reading about all your little quirks ladies :-)
Hi Kate, i've been lurking at Bon's and just wanted to say your LO's for the previous rounds have just been STUNNING, sorry to hear that you didn't make it through!!! But all the best to the girls remaining.
Your weekend away sounds like a hoot - might have to join in next time if I could???
Post a Comment