Friday, April 1, 2011

New month and New challenges

April's challenge at Scrap the Girls is a picture inspiration challenge!!

Here is my sample page, which is very different to my usual stuff, but I enjoyed making it.

To see the challenge, click the STG blinkie over there ------->

too lazy to link today, LOL

and I did this page at an online blind scrap at SFS last week, which was really fun. The new monthly sketch is also up at SFS - I will create a sample page for that soon, I am such a bad DT member!! have a great weekend everyone :)

4 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Fab layouts. Nothing more fun when all the new challenges kick in for the month!

Kate said...

love your pages kate!! xo

Sar said...

OMFG, is that a Nat Toe Template I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

oh those pages are yummy. I really hope I can get a chance to do STG. :)) x