Monday, March 21, 2011

More retreat pages

I did 15 pages altogether - not too bad I spose! it is more than I have done all year :)
This was Peta's blind challenge on saturday night!
this was a recipe challenge I set using the supplied goodie bag
photo by Danielle Q
really struggled with this page - thanks to Michelle for mixing the perfect coloured brown paint for me!!
another gorgeous photo by DQ
my sketch challenge on friday night...
Love these photos of Dec!
thanks again danielle!
Savvy March sketch challenge :)
YAY Declan can finally ride without training wheels!
ScrapBoutique CC challenge by Amanda - scrap outside your comfort zone
I used a doiley (eeww) prima flowers (eeeeeewwwww) and a PP background, which is something I am getting better at but still struggle with. I had to obstain from my usual trademarks of doodling, paint, glimmermist and kraft CS - can't wait to pull the page apart and "fix it" pmsl...
Izzy and her little preschool friend Sharlotte
thanks again for visiting!
If you want to see some photos from the retreat have a look on my retreat blog and also have a look on Peta's blog - she has some real funny ones.

3 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Loving them all. Wow 15 in one weekend. That's awesome!

Cathy said...

WOW Kate 15 LO's in a weekend.. that's amazing!! All gorgeous creations! :)

DebiJ said...

All fabulous LO's Kate...so fresh, so wonderful.
Gee's you were head-down & going for it with 15 LO's - congrats!