Friday, December 17, 2010

Win a FREE SFS Kit!!


Scrapbooking From Scratch make the BESTEST (yes that is a real word!) kits on the web.....

Peta is giving away a free one each to TWO lucky people!
Go HERE to find out how you can win......

Love these kits!!
I have just bought this one.....
and I have my eye on this one.....
and there are SO MANY more....go have a look and buy while you are there LOL!

5 comments:

amanda said...

I have that 2nd kit you like Kate - it's awesome & I have scraooed soooo much from it!!!!!!!!!

Peta said...

thanks Babe for the plug... cant wait to see your pages with the Circa 1934 kit

Em said...

i was lucky enuf to be one of Petas winners, yay lol

I have used that second kit @ the SFS retreat and i mean EVERY single SCRAP of it. i loved it.. awesome boy kit!! :)

kerry said...

Hey Kate i hope you had a great xmas and happy new year.Hey did you get my layout for Jan scrap the girls not sure if i sent it to the right spot.Take care Kerry xx

Carol said...

Just love the vintage look of these kits....Yummmm.