Saturday, December 11, 2010

White with One

I scrapped this month's White with One challenge last night, and I am really happy with my page :)
this is certainly not a colour combo I would have contemplated!! this is the best thing about challenges.....
White with grey and masking - had to use my new brick template again with the graphite glimmermist!
and I had the PERFECT kit to use from SFS - Kit Pink Paislee & House of Three Parisian Anthology - only $25 and full of gorgeousness :)
very elegant with lots of grey & white....
thanks for visiting!! xxx


11 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Well hello. Just saw you comment, thank you. Popped by and I love this creation. You have used a colour photo which looks fab. Your masking is very cool and the splatters are perfect. Great work Miss K.

Lauren said...

Love this Kate. Your right it is such a hard colour to use especially all by itself. You've done it really well.

Kate said...

this is absolutely gorgeous kate!!

Heather Jacob said...

just gorgeous Kate .. love it ..such beautiful work .. hugs x

Paula said...

I absolutely adore my brick template ;) Gorgeous page!

Ebony van der Starre said...

This is such an awesome layout...love the bricks!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate :)
Love this LO!!! The brick masking is just AWESOME!!! Thanks for joining in this month at WW1 :) xo

Cathy said...

LOVE your LO Kate... the brickwork masking looks fabulous!! Must try and find that template. Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month :)

Emily Pearce said...

great page, love the brick template!

Mal said...

wow that brick template is unreal! and yes that colour combo is a bit of a challenge isn't it! but love it with that photo. Thanks for playing along at WW1 this month!

Her Essential Hand said...

how cute is that photo.
Kate you have aced the challenge, LOVE IT :)))
thanks for playing along at WW1 and always visting my blog too :))
x