I can hardly believe it is October already!! far out.....we are still on holidays at our van and having a very relaxing time...
Today the new challenges are up at Scrap the Girls & Scrapbooking from Scratch
Here is my sample page for Scrap the Girls, you can check out the full details and enter HERE - five very generous prizes up for grabs this month!!
I thought this quote was a great way to scrap about my "famous name" (which I married into)LOL.
As usual the sketch was designed by me :) hope you will all go HERE and check it out - make sure you email your page to Peta for your chance to win SFS $$....
I used the SFS kit Echo Park Summertime for this page, love it!!
thanks for visiting xxx Kate










6 comments:
gorgeous kate, always love doing the sketches you inspire us with!!
I adore that 'whats in a name?' page - just gorgeous!
And I only realised that coincidence a little while ago when I heard her name on the news and was going "hey I know another Kate Middleton" and finally put 2 & 2 together! LOL
love whats in a name. gorgeous!! and love the sketch lo!!!!!!!!!!!
Love this LO of you Kate. The photos are fab. Now, I have to admit something, I had never made the connection of your name and when I saw this on STG it took a while to realise who the "other" Kate Middleton was....very blonde sometimes.
Hehehe I remember the day those photos where taken chickie LOL Gorgeous work as always :)
Krissy xx
Love these! I am so into Echo Park - like you used on the second one! WTG!!!
Post a Comment