as promised here are the rest of the layouts from my frantic scrapping weekend!
This one was for Amanda's stylist challenge at the Boutique last month, I got it in on the last day....Use a pre-digi photo and make it an 8.5x11" page
The photo is Cayle with his brother Scott & sister Tresne - so cute!

This is for the August Kraft it up challenge! This month was a colour challenge - kraft, yellow, green & black - I have scrapped our new caravan :)

Sara's August colour challenge at Savvy - kraft, yellow, green and pink - almost deja vu! LOL
photo is the gorgeous girls who travelled so far for my retreat from the Gong, Sydney & QLD!!
*mwah girls*

August stash stomper sketch at the Boutique by Manon :)
The challenge was to stomp the photo stash, these pics are over 3yrs old, so mission accomplished! it would take 100 yrs to stomp the rest of my photo stash though!

the rest are all just because LO's using up the rest of my DT kit from last month.....
Decky and Rhys at the beach!

Brielle, Declan & Pappy Will fishing (they didn't catch anything though LOL)

and this one I actually scrapped whilst Jaimy & I were on holidays at the van, but I forgot all about it - just found it in my tote :)

thats it for now, I have a gorgeous new DT kit which I can't wait to play with!!!
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate
7 comments:
Just beautiful LO's Kate...such warmth to them all.
Love all of them! Your KIU entry is amazing! You have been busy.
Wow you were on a roll they look fab take care Kerry xx
All those layouts are so gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing.
All so gorgeous Kate. Gotta love 'just because' layouts too :) The fishing one really caught my eye - lots of fun.
Gorgeous LO's Kate!! I can't believe you done them all in one weekend LOL It's takes me that long to do 1 LO usually!!! Great work!!
Gorgeous layouts, Kate!! Love them all.
Post a Comment