Friday, August 27, 2010

A little bit of CC scrapping

Last weekend I finally had some time to participate in a cyber crop at ScrapBoutique.....
I didn't get all the challenges done, but was happy to get 2 done!
this one was for the speed scrap on friday night, I love speed scrapping!!
this was for Lauren's choose your own scrappy adventure challenge....I think I went a bit crazy with the different colours and stuff, looks a bit like I stood back and threw everything onto the page LOL....
and I have even finished my Scrap the Girls sample page for September!!! here is a little sneak for you....wonder what the challenge could be??? I have a night of scrapping planned tonight, hope my poor tired body decides to co-operate :)
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

2 comments:

Barb Turner said...

could that be net set go???? A sporting page perhaps???? See you Saturday!!

kerry said...

Hey Kate how are you?great pages i havent even started the Sept challenge lol.Next on the agenda here.Take care Kerry xx