Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SFS June sketch challenge

wow what a start to the month of June!

Already I have been on a retreat and am now working 3 days a week....

I had an AMAZING weekend away at Noonweena with the ScrapBoutique girls, it was fabulous. A beautiful venue and such a gorgeous group of girls :) I got heaps of pages done (17 to be exact) and was really happy with what I achieved. I also took some piccies, and I will upload those and some of my pages this week sometime!

In the meantime here is the June sketch challenge at Scrapbooking from Scratch

and my sample page which I created at the retreat!

I love these photos of my nephew Rhys with my nanna, so gorgeous.

make sure you complete the sketch and email it to peta@scrapbookingfromscratch.com for your chance to win a $15 SFS voucher!! there are some BEAUTIFUL kits in store now, you would be crazy not to want to buy one :)

thanks for visiting xxx Kate

4 comments:

Kate said...

wow only 17 pages kate?!!! you are a scrapping machine i swear you could have done more!! haha jk. will be doing that sketch for sure xox

Peta said...

loved scrapping with you on the weekend...
BTW - please note - SFS will have NEW kits online from tomorrow... 4 new ones to be exact!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

17 LO's...wowza!
Can't wait to see them, Kate!

I've been meaning to do the SFS sketch for a while now....hoping I get time this month!

jules said...

so glad you had a great weekend honey...you deserve it!! awesome job with 17 layouts...way to go girl!!

love the sketch and the layout honey xxxx