Thursday, May 27, 2010

He's Savvy May kit pages

On the 1st of every month Sar at Scrapbook Savvy launches 3 fabulous kits!
this month I bought the He's Savvy kit, filled with all sorts of awesome goodies.....
Here are four LO's I created using the kit, still have stacks more product left though....
Decky loving the beach!
My friend Deb & her little man Nicholas
my nephew Rhys on his 1st birthday - still learning to walk
My little mate Ari
I can hardly believe May is almost over!!! If yu haven't entered scrap the Girls or the SFS sketch challenge, make sure you get your entries in by midnight the 31st....

Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

5 comments:

Kate said...

beautiful kate! i love the simplicity!

Chloe said...

Fab pages Kate and I see one is out for pub!! Congrats!!!! :-)

kerry said...

gosh Kate you sure are rolling them out and congrats on the pub one.TAke care Kerry xx

Deb said...

Corgeous Lo's Kate. Love what you've done with the kit.

Anthea said...

gorgeous Kate, love what you have done with the kit!!