Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Visit to Italy and Cyber cropping

On friday night I finally managed to fit in some scrapping! ScrapBoutique had their CC on so I participated in the speed scrap......
And I also did the puzzle challenge set by Sharon :)
Love this photo of Mal, Tash, Bron & I doing singstar! so funny....
I also finished my Week One entry for the ScrapBoutique major comp running right now!
The comp is Postcards from around the world, so the first venue was Italy!
Here is my LO based on the postcard....
I am working today, obviously very busy!

6 comments:

Peta said...

well done Kate - love them all - especially the speed scrap!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

WOW, you sure can scrap some gorgeous LO's. Lvoe the middle one, singstar!!!
hope you have a good week :) x

Linda Eggleton said...

Lovely LO's Kate - they all look so fun, bright & fresh...love them all :)

Marelize said...

Beautiful layouts Kate! I love the first one. Very sweet! :)

Kate said...

gorgeous pages kate! hope you had a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous LO's Kate. Hope you manage to fit some more scrapping in soon. Take care, Deb x