Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrapbooking memories vol 12 No 4

Woohoo, I have a page in this month's SM - you can check it out in the house and Garden gallery :) I also had an exciting phone call from Sherry yesterday asking me to take part in an upcoming product showcase challenge, so I will be patiently stalking the postie for my products to arrive!
I have been doing some scrapping, but haven't been home in the daylight to actually take a photo of my pages, so will upload those tomorrow. I also had a win at Savvy for the march colour challenge (my page of Brielle & Jada playing the DS) which means I ahve some money to spend woohoo, thanks Sar :)
so thats my scrappy news for the week, better get back to doing some actual work....
Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

9 comments:

Kate said...

well deserved kate! enjoy playing with your happy mail!! xo

Kirsty said...

Yay!!! I saw it today as I was flicking through in my lunch break! way to go :-D

Peta said...

woohoo!!! how exciting!!! and your page is gorgeous!!! best of the bunch for sure :))))

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats!!! Well done! I'm still waiting for my sub to arrive - lol! I'll look out for your page for sure! :)

Chloe said...

I saw your page! Fantastic work!! :-)

Jane said...

CONGRATS on the publication Kate - just gorgeous as always, and lucky you on the ownership of your new holiday van, how peaceful does it look :) have fun escaping from the everyday :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Huge congrats, Kate!
I seen your LO when I got my copy the other day - just gorgeous! & well done on getting that exciting phone call - can't wait to see your product showcase...have fun with it!

Sonya said...

My goodness Kate you must be one busy lady! I have the latest scrap mag so am going to hunt out your page. Well done to you :-)
PS I have enjoyed looking through your blog, love that frog, our frogs in NZ look nothing like that.

marijana said...

AWESOME news babe and WELL deserved too!!!
xxxx