Sunday, April 11, 2010

it's official....

As of yesterday we are now the proud owners of our very own holiday home/van and we are very excited. We will be off on the weekend for our very 1st weekend away here :)
We got a very good deal and luckily for me it is right next door to Jaimy's van so I will have a friend on holidays!!
this is the awesome pool at our park which is right behind our van
the view of the manning river
and the view of the main street! as you can see it is very quiet....
so that was my big and exciting news (and I am definitely not pregnant - thanks for asking Paula!) I am looking forward to many happy family holidays at out own place :)
thanks for visiting xxx Kate

10 comments:

Peta said...

WOOHOO - that is AWESOME!!!! cant wait to 'camp' with you

marijana said...

congrats!!!!
looks GREAT and no doubt you will ahve so much fun there :)

xxx

Kirsty said...

Soooo exciting!!! Congrats!
I grew up on the manning river...lived in Wingham and went to school in Taree!

Krissy Christie said...

woohoo that looks fab chickie!

Krissy xx

Kate said...

oh lovely kate!! have a great time making beautiful holiday memories there :) xo

Anonymous said...

that looks awesome Kate - congrats. Loving all those LO's you did while away too. Just spotted that LO of the 2 of us - gorgeous - made me cry. Can't wait to catch up again soon. Deb x

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, how exciting Kate!!!
I am sure you will many years of fun family holidays there.

It actually looks alot like a place we go to down on the south coast! Not much there, but we love it :)

Fran said...

Wow lucky you guys!!! Hope you use it lots.

Fran xx

Beckie said...

Lucky You Kate!!!! It's a nice spot out there.

michelle said...

Looks great, Kate. I want that pool...