Last night after the kids had their baths, they were thrilled to discover two beautiful big green frogs on our front verandah! this one perched on Izzy's bike and the other climbing the front gauze door. I made the kids wet their hands before they touched the frogs skin - I think that is the proper way to do it!


And here are some of the pics from our lovely holiday with jaimy & the kids at Manning Point.
We swam at the pool.....Izzy "fished"

they loved the big lagoon style pool, so beautiful

Declan mothered little Beth

Georgia spent nearly the whole time in a book!

Declan loved climbing all the trees along the river

Brielle on the jetty

Izzy on the jetty

Jake spent the whole time fishing and caught a fish YAY

bedtime was a nightmare, but we all squeezed in.....

and Jaimy & I found a little space to scrap in......

and I created these pages in the caravan with a pizza box of paper scraps and a plastic bag of embellies - it was so much fun!!
6 comments:
flowers in the attic is one of my all time favourite books, i have the series! wtg georgia!! the scrapping looks great kate and the frogs, what a great couple!! xo
Love all those gorgeous photos lovey!! Fandabbydosey LO's too :D
Krissy xx
WOW those pages are AWESOME Kate!!! go the scrap box!!! looks like a great place to 'holiday' might have to check it out :))))
love all the pics and layouts kate!! And omg congratulations on your holiday house (again) I am so super happy for you and can't wait to visit you there!!! xxx
So many fantastic piccies & LÓ's...awesome work Kate!
love the layouts in your cramped conditions. Scraps of paper are never really scraps are they. Just gorgeous.
Post a Comment