Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter photos and some scrapping

it has been a hectic week, lots of exciting things happening and Easter has come and gone for another year.....for us it is all about the chocolate! the kids were up very early and were so excited that the easter bunny had been
Brielle got a Hannah Montana mug which she loves
Declan was thrilled with the bucketfull of dinosaurs although slightly disappointed that he wasn't able to jump into the bucket and into dinoworld
Izzy - this is how your child looks after eating too much chocolate for breakfast LOL
she got a my little pny mug and was very excited that it was "glass" (ceramic)
I have been doing some scrapping - last week I was lucky to go to Chels' place and scrap with her, Amanda and Savvy, it was a really nice day :)
I did the 2 pages below....this one for the Savvy colour challenge of blue, red and white!
this one for Em's stylist challenge at Boutique which was also a colour challenge - pink, brown, orange and teal
This one I did for Karen's stash stomper at Boutique of my lovely online friend Deb & I :)
this was a "finish off" from an online class I did at Boutique months agao with the talented Zoe Pearn....
this is for the April Kraft it Up challenge - the ribbon flower in the bottom right corner was wrapped around Scott & Bonnie's wedding invitation and I knew I had to use it when I scrapped their wedding photo
this is for the April stash stomper at Boutique - Jaimy is going to kill me for putting this photo up!
I also did 6 pages over the past 2 days whilst I was away with jaimy and the kids, we had an awesome time.....I will upload those pages another day plus some pics of the kids on our holiday.
I have some exciting news to share too (non-scrap related!) but I will wait until after saturday when it is official.....
thanks for visiting xxx Kate

9 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow, Kate! I love your layouts!!! Your layout for KIU is sooo awesome and I love all your work! :) My take on STG challenge is now up and I really enjoyed creating it! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Kate said...

lovely pages kate i just love the scallops on your pages!! lol@ izzy's face, its precious xo

Her Essential Hand said...

loave your Easter photos and those big smiles on your kids faces!!!

Man, you can scrap and scrap well :)x

Barb Turner said...

Kate Izzys crazy face is a classic!!!! Oh and loving the fashion in the page of you and Jaimmy:)

Sarah Lou said...

oh those are such delightful photos, Im really macking on those layouts, esp the sandpit one just magical!

Peta said...

woohoo - i know the news :))))
love the layouts - can't wait to see the 'camping' ones :)

Marelize said...

Wow! You've been busy Kate! Beautiful layouts(as usual)! :)

Paula said...

How funny is Izzy? and I love that Decky wanted to jump into his bucket, that's so precious.

You have to scrap my wedding photos when we finally have our wedding.

Your layouts are beautiful, still don't know how you find the time to scrap.

Kirsty said...

Love them all! You have been busy girly! Love the 'Noice' title on the last one lol