Sunday, April 18, 2010

Challenge scrapping

Love scrapping the challenges at my favourite forums!

here is the April colour challenge set by Sara at Savvy - Kraft, green, cream & black

cool colour combo, and I used up lots of scraps :)

pics of naughty Declan cracking the eggs in the shed at mum's place to see what was in them, he had cracked 5 by the time we discovered him!
Lovely Amanda's 1st challenge at Boutique as the new stylist :)

Scrap your indulgence....might have left myself open for some mockery with this one!
Manon's stylist challenge at Boutique, scrap a LO using just the piles of stuff on your desk (you know you all have them!) and to also use a photo with an un-wanted person in it (aka where's wally style!) In this photo it was Brielle.....cheeky monkey jumped out from behind the wine barrell!

and thats all the scrapping i've done for now, I will be busy working on my SM product showcase feature which is due before the 22nd - they sent me a HUGE package of nice stuff, think I will be very busy!! I also have my gorgeous DT pack from SFS, but it is missing a couple of little bits so I am waiting patiently for those....I can say that it is October Afternoon and absolutely GORGEOUS!!

We just got back today from our 1st weekend at the van which was SO nice....loving having our own place to relax in! the kids had a ball and we were lucky with the weather, hope it holds up for next weekend too :)

Kids are back at school tuesday, woohoo!

Thanks for visiting xxx Kate

5 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Beautiful work Kate! Yay for the commission work chickie :D

Krissy xx

Kate said...

gorgeous work kate i love the hef's girls too!! bridget is my fave!!! glad you enjoyed your weekend away!! many more to come hey!

Peta said...

love them all!!! glad your weekend went well - cant wait to to see the pics :)

Paula said...

Kate you big lesbo.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love your work! My fave is the Playboy one! It's extremely glam and fun! :)