Sunday, February 7, 2010

Playing with the "Fran" kit


I have been playing with the new SFS kit "Afterthoughts" or as I have affectionately nick named it, the "Fran kit" as the talented Fran Tynan was the designer of the month using this kit ;)

I love it!!!! Love the colours, the fabric, the rub-ons....just awesome!

It's only $30 but you will have to hurry as I think there are TWO left!

I did this LO for the ScrapBoutique stylist challenge.

Yes it is a round LO, and obviously I need more practise photographing shaped LO's! the red background is much redder, as obvious in the photo of the kit!

this LO is for Anthea's sketch at Savvy

My kids are all super hula hoop champs, especially Izzy!

This is for kayla's colour challenge at Savvy
declan on his first day of year 1 this year :)

Scrapboutique's monthly challenge - scrap a group photo

there is still a heap of stuff left in the kit, so I will keep creating!
It is our 7th wedding anniversary today, so we are both doing what we love! Cayle is at golf and I am at home scrapping, gotta love that ;)
Thanks for visiting xxx

6 comments:

Kate said...

wow hope to do the same on my anniversary- best way to spend the day!! gorgeous layouts kate i especially love the hula hoop one!

Marelize said...

Wow Kate, You're on fire! Congratulations on your full page feature in SC! Your layouts are fantastic! Btw, happy anniversary and hooray for the cricket! :)

Peta said...

Stunning stuff - you have nailed that kit Miss Kate - love them all!!!

and HAppy Anniversary Babe - glad you had a "wonderful" day

Sarah Lou said...

Happy wedding anniversary!!! The kit looks fantabulous look at all the eye candy you were able to make with it! I adore the red shaped layout!

kerry said...

Great layouts KAte and happy anniversary.We were married 8 years on the second of Feb.Have a great week take care Kerry xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

when i grow up i want to be a vampire with brielle.. please..

and i want to meet a guy called edward..

rofl...

those pages are great.. love the one in SC.. awesome suprise chick..

happy anniversary.. sounds like you both had a day in heavan.. thats the way it should be too.. rofl...

You always do an amzing job with the kits kate.. very very INSPIRING stuff babe..xx